The following statement outlines the services that babies, children, parents/carers and the community can expect from our nursery, and the values that underpin our work:
- To provide high quality childcare.
- To have fun, movement and co-ordination sessions.
- To provide a happy and safe environment for children to play, learn and develop freely.
- To ensure equal opportunities for all, and provide activities which allow inclusion for all.
- To offer creative, stimulating and interesting activities matched to the children’s needs.
- To provide a wide range of activities which enable children to develop physical, creative, personal, social, language and emotional skills.
- To maintain order and discipline through a positive behaviour management approach that promotes children’s self esteem.
- To value and respect all children and their parents/carers.
- To work in partnership with parents/carers, taking into account the best interests of the children.
- To offer inclusive services which are accessible to all children in the community.
- To work in partnership with the community.